Rainbow Dash 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Rarity 25%  25%  [ 4 ]
Twilight Sparkle 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Pinkie Pie 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
Fluttershy 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 16
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 pm 

Taking all bets!
Assuming they all keep growing up, which one do you think will be the first to settle down and make a baby pony?

My money's on Pinkie... she really liked playing with the cakes' babies, and she'll want one of her own.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm 
pinky or rarity.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:15 pm 

Saintrl wrote:
I don't have a opinion, meaningless speculation about something that will never occur.

True, probably will never happen... but it would be really cool if in later seasons the ponies we're familiar with actually developed in their lives... the CMC's grow up and get cutie marks, one or two of the mane 6 get married and have kids, a couple others of the mane 6 get boyfriends... (Or girlfriends! Looking at you Rainbow! ^.^ What, you can't have a girl who likes girls on a kid's show? They've already shown plenty of hetro relationships... to say that would be wrong would be to say there's something wrong with lesbians in general.)

Anyway, my point is, it would be really neat if over the course of the seasons, the characters in the show grew and developed.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm 

BANNED

I would take out RD and twilight from the options :laugh:
I was gonna say take out AJ too but then MBB said that (although AJ would be too busy working to raise a baby IMO)

Either...

Fluttershy cause she takes care of animals and might want a kid of her own, plus she has that motherly mentality (putting up with a stubborn bunny even though he's a prick)

Rarity since Fancypants clearly wants in her pants, well first she'd have to wear pants :shrug:, we'd all love to see how she would cope with raising a child for the no doubt major LOLs it would bring, and isn't she a mom already?
Look dudes

Pinkie pie for reasons already listed, she's a crazy party animal and will no doubt get drunk and sleep with some random stallion at a party and get knocked up :laugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:15 pm 

Quote:
Posted by ocalhoun:
Or girlfriends! Looking at you Rainbow! ^.^ What, you can't have a girl who likes girls on a kid's show? They've already shown plenty of hetro relationships... to say that would be wrong would be to say there's something wrong with lesbians in general.

I think it would be awesome to have a lesbian character, but if so, I'd kind of hope for someone other than Rainbow Dash, because everyone would be expecting that and then we'd probably have people complain that she's too stereotypical of a lesbian and it'll be the Derpy fiasco all over again. Now, if Fluttershy or Twilight came out of the closet, that would be more random. Actually the most random would be Rarity because everyone would be like "But...but didn't she want to get into Fancy Pants' pants?"

Quote:
Posted by Rainbow-Dashie:
Pinkie pie for reasons already listed, she's a crazy party animal and will no doubt get drunk and sleep with some random stallion at a party and get knocked up

That would make quite the episode! :wow:

Although, I would agree that Pinkie Pie would make a good mother...someday. I think she has some maturing to do before then - good babysitter, but I don't think she's ready for it full time.

Applejack would make a good mother too, but like Pinkie Pie, when she's ready. She seems to want to do so much in life - like competing in rodeos and running the farm. Plus, she's already helping raise Apple Bloom (which is a full time responsibility with that filly!) - no, I don't think Applejack would be the first.

I can't really see Rainbow having kids ever, or at least anytime soon. If she did join the Wonderbolts, she'd be so busy all the time she wouldn't ever see her foals! Like AJ, I think she's one to put her dreams before kids (if she ever would have any at all). She also seems irresponsible at times (I mean, we've never seen Tank again - who knows what happened to him) so she's definitely not ready.

Twilight is too busy with her studies to ever meet anyone, but probably thinks if she studies hard enough at magic she can make a spell to conjure up a foal.

Fluttershy will be a great mother and normally she's the choice for most people, but she's so shy, I'm not sure she'd meet a stallion in time to be first. However, when she does have a foal, she'll be a great mother.

And so, we come to my choice - Rarity. I think we've seen Rarity grow a lot especially in her relationship with Sweetie Belle. She's had some experience with a younger sister and despite her busy schedule and her sometimes selfish behavior, I think she'd be a great mother. Plus, yes, she's obviously looking for a stallion, so she seems ready to settle down.

This is the story of how I learned to love and tolerate...no, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it's not even mine. This is the story of a unicorn named Twilight Sparkle...and it starts with the sun...
RainbowShy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:15 am 

I do not think that hasbro will go the baby rout with the main 6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am 

Anyway I choes Twilight. She seems like the type of pony that will settle down, and have a foal.

Jinx wuz here.
POWER TO THE PONIES!!!!!
United we Stand. Divided we also Stand, Just further Apart.
Abandon all hope. Ponies have taken over.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 am 

mod_r

I've got my money on Pinkie Pie.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:29 am 
I'm betting Pinkie as well. She's so jumpy and is always wanting to be around somepony.. I wouldn't put it past her! :laugh:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 am 

BANNED

That baby would shoot itself somehow, find something to choke on, drown at some point or die due to lack of sleep if Pinkie became a mom.

As for the off topic who'd be the first lesbian, I'd say Twilight would also be kinda obvious. Not as obvious as RD but still obvious.

Pinkie wouldn't be too bad, she might mess around with another mare while she's drunk at a party and stuff might happen :laugh:, Rarity might do it to fit in with the majority of the females now who are bi or gay. AJ maybe since she and RD hang out a lot and maybe she's starting to realize why RD hangs out with her a lot :P. Fluttershy would be totally random though :blush:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am 
Rainbow-Dashie wrote:
That baby would shoot itself somehow, find something to choke on, drown at some point or die due to lack of sleep if Pinkie became a mom.

That's not very nice! >_<

Pinkie might be a great mom!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 am 

BANNED

In season 10 maybe :laugh: